MrBeast (real name Jimmy Donaldson) is one of the most famous and highest-paid YouTubers on the planet. With 218 million subscribers on YouTube, he’s become a pioneer for creating videos that center on expensive stunts. Currently, he has three YouTube channels – MrBeast, MrBeast Shorts and Beast Reacts. Currently. MrBeast has a net worth of $100 million! According to theTimes.co.uk, his wealth could be as high as $500 million.
The Rise Of MrBeast’s Millions
MrBeast is famous on YouTube for stunt videos, many of these revolve around giving sizable sums of money to strangers, charities or friends. In order to make videos, he has to spend millions every month creating new content.
MrBeast’s $100 million fortune might surprise some fans, understandable considering on average he spends $300,000 producing just one video. It’s clear that MrBeast reinvests a significant sum of money back into creating content.
According to Forbes, MrBeast was the top earner on YouTube, netting an eye-watering $54 million in 2021. He beat big YouTubers such as Ryan Kaji and Jeffree Star comfortably. In 2022, once again he topped the charts with $82 million in earnings. Based on this, we can estimate MrBeast earns over $224,657 per day!
How MrBeast Built His Fortune
- YouTube Mastery: MrBeast’s primary source of income is his YouTube channel, which is a powerhouse of ad revenue. With billions of views, he earns at least $3 million per month from YouTube ads alone. His content, ranging from philanthropic stunts to entertaining challenges, has captivated a vast audience, making his channel a lucrative platform.
- Sponsorships and Brand Deals: MrBeast’s unique content style has attracted numerous high-profile sponsorships and partnerships. Collaborations with brands like Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Quidd, and CSGO Lotto have been particularly profitable, with some deals commanding six to seven-figure sums.
- Merchandise Sales: The clothing line is his second-biggest income source and sells a range of products such as t-shirts, water bottles, hoodies and more. 40% of his income comes from merchandise and the revenue allows him to make more insane videos!
- Business Ventures:
- MrBeast Burger: Launched in December 2020, this virtual dining concept partnered with existing restaurants to deliver burgers. Despite facing quality control issues, the brand expanded, even opening physical locations. Sadly the venture hasn’t worked out as planned and MrBeast is closing down the company.
- Feastables: Introduced in January 2022, this venture started with a line of chocolate bars and later expanded to include gummy candies.
- Philanthropy and Stunt Videos: Many of MrBeast’s videos involve giving away large sums of money. The viral nature of these videos ensures high viewership and ad revenue. Some videos also have sponsors that cover the costs of the giveaways.
- Investments in Crypto and NFTs: MrBeast has made significant investments in cryptocurrencies and NFTs, including a $1.5 million investment in Bitcoin and NFTs, and partnerships with companies like XCAD.
- Real Estate: He has invested in properties, including a private island in the Bahamas and a 12,000-square-foot mansion in his hometown, Greenville, North Carolina.
Whilst details of any new sponsorships are hard to come, it’s not a stretch to imagine that MrBeast will continue to grow his wealth in 2024. It’s not crazy to speculate that he could become the first YouTube billionaire!