Techeigamers.com is an online platform that respects the intellectual property rights of others. As a user-generated content website, we act in good faith and strive to ensure that any content posted on our site does not infringe on any copyright or trademark laws. We also comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and respond promptly to any complaints of copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on our platform infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing our designated agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on our platform are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our platform;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
1968 S. Coast Hwy #675
Laguna Beach CA 92651
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
We reserve the right to remove any content from our website at any time and for any reason, including if we believe that it may infringe on someone’s copyright or trademark rights.
If you have any questions about our DMCA policy or believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our platform, please contact our designated agent.