I bet you’ve heard this before: “Gaming is getting old, graphics aren’t as good as they used to be.” Right? Well, that was a lie. How do we know it’s a lie? Because there are tons of simple tricks that can help you upgrade your gaming experience at home without having to spend a fortune on new consoles and the latest games. Let’s take a look at these tricks.
Guide for Old School RuneScape (OSRS)
Old-school gamers are likely familiar with the massively multiplayer online role-playing game RuneScape. It was released in January 2021 and went on to become one of the most popular online games of that decade. During this decade, two versions were created. The first is Old School RuneScape, which is the old version that came out in 2001. It is still available to play, but it has no ties with modern RuneScape anymore. The other one RuneScape Classic: is another version that was released on February 28th in 2001. This version was closed last August 6th, 2018.
Jagex, the company that made these versions of the game is working on a new one called RS3 or Runescape 3. This is the seventh version of the game and was released on July 22nd, 2013. This is what most players are playing nowadays because it’s up to date even though it’s less popular than Old School RuneScape among many hardcore fans due to its lack of quests and better graphics. Despite being more than twenty years old, RuneScape remains a popular and profitable MMORPG in the words of folks at ChicksGold.com, as evidenced by the thriving OSRS gold sales over the recent years. OSRS may be considered a classic online game by many, but it still provides an immersive experience and impressive world-building, which even the new generation of gamers can appreciate. OSRS gold trading is one feature that has upgraded the gaming experience in this game. When you can afford great equipment, gear, supplies, and other items, you can easily customize your character and unlock its potential.
Simple Guide for League of Legends
League of Legends was developed by the company Riot Games which was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill in Santa Monica California. The game is free-to-play, however, there are ways for players to spend money on it. The most popular of these options is purchasing “Riot points”. Players can use Riot Points to purchase champions, runes, rune pages expansions, masteries, or new summoner spells. Another option is “Championship icons” which cost $8 per month with no advertisements but includes additional in-game benefits such as gaining experience 50% faster, 25% more IP gain, 20% cooldown reduction on abilities, 10% chance of critical damage, +1% dodge chance, +2 gold earned per takedown, and the champion “Galio.”
A useful tip to upgrade your gaming experience in LoL is to choose the right champion for the role that you want, which means deciding whether or not it’s viable for this particular character to support, carry, tank, etc. The next step will be buying the correct items from the shop with your starting IP (or RP if you’re new). Note: all champions start off really weak and underpowered so they need a lot of items and levels before being able to stand a chance against other players. After choosing your champion and starting items it’ll be time to play some games! These are going to be tough at first because everyone will most likely crush you, but don’t give up! Keep playing the game and have fun. This is not a tedious job or anything else, so if you lose, try to learn from your mistakes next time!
Hardware Guide for Call of Duty
Black Ops III has been the most anticipated game of the year in 2015 and still remains one of the best games to play online after more than 6 years of its release. However, not everyone can afford to upgrade their gaming experience by purchasing a next-generation console, The Playstation 4 for this specific example. Luckily, there are other ways to enhance your CoD: Black Ops III experience without putting yourself in debt. Below are some ways you can enhance your gaming experience.
- Case: Cases come in a range of shapes and sizes, from small form factor mini ITX cases to full tower ATX cases with as many as nine different drive bays. The case is the centerpiece of your system so it’s important to pick the right one for you not only in terms of looks but also space, airflow, and cooling capabilities. For those who prefer silence over aesthetics, there are also silent cases that use sound dampening materials inside the case to reduce noise generated by components such as fans. An example would be Corsair’s Obs series PC cases. Cases are available in your local retail store or online.
- Keyboard: You can purchase keyboards that feature programmable macro keys which allow you to assign up to 18 individual functions to each key on the keyboard. Some manufacturers offer backlit keyboards too, allowing you to play even when it’s dark.
- Mouse: A mouse offers a variety of features such as ergonomic design (helps reduce wrist strain), configurable DPI (dots per inch) for better responsiveness, and programmable buttons. Each of these features is primarily aimed at improving accuracy and speed, making them ideal for gamers who want total control over their games. These are also widely available in your local retail stores or online outlets like Amazon.
- Headset: Gaming headsets are a must-have for gamers who want to communicate with friends while playing. Headsets also let you hear sounds from the environment around you, such as footsteps or gunshots. Some models also offer surround sound that enhances your gaming experience by offering a more accurate representation of where certain sounds are coming from in a game.
- Keyboard and mouse combo: These kinds of peripherals provide both a keyboard and a mouse within the same product, saving you money and space on your desk. This is particularly beneficial if you already have a spare mouse but need an upgrade to your existing keyboard.
- Gamepads: Gamepads give you even greater control over games through movement and faster key presses which are mapped to certain buttons. They are ideal for racing games, first-person shooters, and fighting games that require fast reaction times. Most models feature triggers which allow you to enhance your gaming experience by pulling them instead of just tapping or pressing a key on the keyboard, for example.
- Controller: A controller provides controls similar to those found in gamepads but has a more user-friendly design with larger buttons designed for an enhanced grip. This is particularly beneficial if you’ve never used a gamepad before or need to get accustomed to its controls since it acts as a hybrid between a mouse and keyboard when navigating the user interface in Windows and typing out messages in chat forums or social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter. These kinds of controllers are usually compatible with a range of platforms such as PCs, consoles, and other devices that tend to be used for gaming.
There are a variety of ways you upgrade your gaming experience. You can take advantage of in-game resources and gameplay tips to improve your game performance. There are also devices available that can be used to upgrade your gaming experience and each one has its own unique features. From the basic yet stylish controller to high-end headphones, there is something for every type of gamer out there so get ready for an improved adventure!