Boss Key Productions’ LawBreakers lands on PC and PlayStation 4 on August 8th, but fans of the game’s hardcore, gravity-defying combat can take it for a spin one last time before it releases in less than two weeks. Beginning July 28th, at 7 a.m. PT, players can dive into the over-the-top shooter’s final open beta, which will include all content from previous betas, including eight roles, six maps, and four game modes.
While the content will be familiar to anyone who fragged their friends in LawBreakers before, this latest beta will allow–for the first time–PlayStation 4 owners to check out the game’s kinetic combat ahead of its release. On top of combining all the main content from its previous betas, Boss Key has also provided the following list of tweaks, refinements, and improvements players will experience.
- The ability to unlock and equip any of the launch Stash Drop contents during the beta, including all skins, stickers, and profile pics
- A first-look at the Wraith and Assassin’s Kinetic Blades, a special one-week exclusive item that all players can get when logging into the full game during Aug. 8-15
- Check out all the balance changes and fixes made based on community feedback from previous beta periods
- Experience the improvements made to matchmaking
- On PC, test out the game’s Twitch features including account-link, Broadcasting LIVE icon and more
The open beta event ends July 31st at 7 a.m. PT, giving players a full weekend to defy gravity, frag their friends, and refine their skills before LawBreakers‘ August 8th launch.