Into the Dead 2 is now available for Android devices.
Into the Dead 2 is the sequel to zombie action game Into the Dead. If you watch the trailer below, you’ll see that Into the Dead 2 is similar to Into the Dead, as players get to fight hordes of zombies, but there are multiple endings. Players have to fight there way through a “world where no one is safe.” Run through action-packed environments, 60 stages, with brand new challenges. Unlock and upgrade powerful weapons, meet new friends, and kill as many zombies as you can. The Into the Dead 2 app is available for free for Android on Google Play, and iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store.
List of Into the Dead 2 features from PikPok:
• Evolving story and multiple endings – complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks – unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay – fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments – discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats – adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• Daily and special event modes – prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions – fend off zombies and stay protected in the field