If you didn’t buy Destiny 2 for Xbox One or PS4, the PC version launches on October 24. The game’s servers will be available at 10 AM PT On October 24, which is 1 PM ET. After pre-purchasing the game, you can preload Destiny 2 so you can jump right into the action once the game goes live.
Install the Blizzard Battle.net Desktop App
To get started, you’ll need to download and install the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app, and launch it when it’s available.
Use the Blizzard account you used to pre-purchase Destiny 2 for PC to log in. Next, click on the Destiny 2 icon, which is located on the left-hand side of on Blizzard’s Battle.net desktop app. Select your region, then wait for the installation process to begin. Once the game is installed, you can play the game, on October 24.
To run Destiny 2 on PC here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- CPU: Intel – Intel Core i5-2400 3.4 GHz or i5 7400 3.5 GHz; AMD – Ryzen R5 1600X 3.6 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia – GeForce GTX 970 4GB or GTX 1060 6GB; AMD – Radeon R9 390 8GB
- RAM: 8GB
- CPU: Intel – Core i3-3250 3.5 GHz or Intel Pentium G4560 3.5 GHz; AMD – FX-4350 4.2 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB or GTX 1050 2GB; AMD – Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- RAM: 6GB
- Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Hard Drive Space
- 68GB available hard drive space
Destiny 2 on PC supports 4K resolution, uncapped frame rates, and there’s ultra-wide support.