First person dodgeball shooter JackHammer is set to be released in Early Access for PC later this year, Green Man Gaming Publishing has announced.
In JackHammer, you’ll play as a robot and engage in deadly form of dodgeball in front of all your fans. Of course, you’ll need to use your skills and reflexes to destroy enemies with ‘MurderBalls.’
“JackHammer is a project driven by a love for high-octane, skill-based games. Bringing our game to PC is a hugely exciting step, and we look forward to engaging with players and continuing to develop JackHammer into a truly unique experience,” said Tom, Developer at Mission Ctrl Studios.
Here is a list of all of the features in JackHammer for PC:
- High-octane multiplayer future sports in purpose-built combat arenas
- Fully customizable robotic armors allow you to create your own unique combatant
- Blast, shunt and grapple your way through online rankings and prove your mettle
- Hone your skills and prove your mastery with trick shots, rebounds and superhuman agility.
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4 – demolishing 900 pound robots never felt so good!
- A pumping electronic soundtrack provides the score for robot slaying arena action.
The first trailer for JackHammer has been released. You can check it out along with screenshots of the game.