PDF is probably the first format you’ll convert your file to if you decide to share it via the Internet. PDF can easily adapt to almost any viewing platform, which enables users to get access to a specific file irrespective of software they use to view documents. The only possible difficulty users may confront while working with PDF is editing text and objects. Unfortunately, the content of PDF files cannot be modified in a regular way and requires a paid or free PDF editor Windows 10 (or any other Windows version you have) can support. If you’re looking for a reliable program to modify your PDF document, you are welcome to visit RocketFiles.com, the website that offers high-quality downloads and provides assistance in troubleshooting your Windows computer.
And now it’s about time you learned how to quickly and easily edit text and images in PDF files and how to convert PDFs to other formats.
Editing PDFs Using Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is one of the most reliable PDF editing tools currently available on the market. It enables you to easily navigate your document and find the area you want to edit. Moreover, you can quickly create PDF documents from a web page using Adobe Acrobat DC. To edit your PDF document using Acrobat DC, make sure to follow the instructions below:
1. Fire up your Adobe Acrobat DC.
2. Once the tool is open, choose the “Select a file” option (the blue button in the middle of your screen).
3. After that, you can select a PDF file that needs editing. In the new window, select the Bodea Brochure.pdf. It’s a sample file that can help you make necessary corrections with a built-in PDF editor. Alternatively, you can select the file subject to editing and select the “Open” option.
4. Now you can start editing the content of the selected file. If you want to edit text, just put a cursor in it. In the aforementioned sample file, click in the first text field to edit the content. Moreover, you can navigate to the “Format” section and take advantage of other options to customize your text.
- Useful tip! If you want to learn more about adding or replacing text, correcting typos, changing fonts, and resizing text in a PDF document using Acrobat DC, refer to Adobe’s complete guide.
5. If you want to edit an image, select it by clicking. Navigate to the “Objects” section in the right pane and choose the type of change you want to make to your object. You can resize, flip, rotate, arrange, or align the selected object. As you already know, you may practice incorporating various changes using Bodea Brochure.pdf.
You can convert your PDF to any other format that appears more habitual or convenient to use. If you want to learn how to do it quickly, go on reading our guide.
Converting PDFs to Other Formats
Adobe Acrobat DC can come in handy not only when it’s necessary to edit your PDF, but also export it to such popular formats as Word, PowerPoint, or Excel.
1. Open your Acrobat and then the file you want to convert.
2. In the toolbar, select the “Export PDF” option. After that, click the type of the file format you want to export your PDF to. There’s a variety of formats for you to choose from, including RTF, HTML web page, various image formats, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word, and others. Click on the desired file format and choose “Export.”
3. Next, you’ll need to figure out which folder you want to use for the converted file. Alternatively, you may select a “Different Folder” option. Thus, you’ll be redirected to an appropriate folder. Once you name the file, press the “Save” button at the bottom of the dialogue window.
4. After saving your file, you can proceed to work with it. Open the document with a corresponding program, if you haven’t done it yet. Now that your file is saved in a familiar, fully editable format, you can edit text, images, or any other data in a regular way.