The Call of Duty: WWII private beta is now live.
The Call of Duty: WWII private beta is your chance to get hands-on with the multiplayer coming in November. People who pre-ordered Call of Duty: WWII on PS4 can play the game now. The first Call of Duty: WWII beta runs from August 25 until August 28. The second Call of Duty: WWII private beta starts at 10AM PDT on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Players will experience the new War Mode where you work as a team to defeat the enemy. Beta participants will be immersed in epic World War II battles. Check out the trailer for War Mode below:
Sledgehammer wrote a blog post on what to expect in the Call of Duty: WWII Private Multiplayer Beta: Players can expect three muiltplayer maps, an all-new War Mode, and players can rank to unlock weapons, equipment, and traning skills.
- Maps – At least three Multiplayer maps, including: Pointe Du Hoc, Ardennes, and Gibraltar.
- War Mode – Operation Breakout
- Modes – Fan-favorite modes, including Team Deathmatch, Domination, and Hardpoint.
- Divisions – Enlist in the Infantry, Expeditionary, Airborne, Armored, or Mountain Division. You are not limited to any one Division, and we encourage you to try them all!
- Progression – Players will begin at Soldier Rank 1 and rank up through a limited progression to unlock weapons, scorestreaks, equipment, and Basic Training Skills.
And here’s what you should not expect in the Private Multiplayer Beta:
- Headquarters – We’re testing the match-making of this all-new social experience, but access to this space will not be active during the Multiplayer Beta.
- Supply Drops, and Loot – These customization features that add depth and personality to your soldier will not be included in the Multiplayer Beta.
- Esports – Ranked Play, Game Battles, and our suite of competitive features will be accessible when we release in November.
- Additional content not in the Private Multiplayer Beta includes: full progression, remaining maps and modes, additional War Mode maps, and the full armory of weapons, scorestreaks, Basic Training, and equipment.
Share your feedback of the Call of Duty: WWII private beta below in the comments section.