The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land, the mobile game of AMC’s hit TV series The Walking Dead, has been updated to bring you new missions based on Season 8.
Fans of AMC’s The Walking Dead can unlock exclusive weekly content, including new playable characters on Mondays, the night after the show airs. The game will also feature bonus themes, special cuts, and behind-the-scenes videos directly in the game.
The game also gives fans an opportunity to join iconic characters like Michonne, Daryl, Rick and more. The game delivers cinematic graphics, intense turn-based combat, and intuitive touchscreen gameplay.
• Fight through hordes of zombies in epic turn-based combat
• Join all of your favorite characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead
• Build the ultimate team for each mission
• Hunt familiar locations from AMC’s The Walking Dead
• Join other players from around the world in deadly weekly challenges for rewards
Season 8 of The Walking Dead premiered Sunday night on AMC.
What’s New In The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land
– Two Distance difficulties – Normal and Hard Modes!
– New equipment traits
NEW MAXIMUM COUNCIL LEVEL
– Council level 22
– Upgrade the required buildings and train your survivors to be even stronger
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
– Challenge mode balanced for players with high level survivors
– Wrestler and Stun Resistance traits balanced
– Fixed several bugs in The Distance
– Other minor fixes and improvements